Modeling as a Career
* Fashion Show Coordination and Production
* Photo & Modeling Challenges
* Professional In - Studio Photo Shoots (additional fee applies)
* Casting Calls / Auditions
* Headshots / Comp Cards / Portfolios
* Interviewing Skills / Headshot Resume
* Social Etiquette Training
* Dining Etiquette (handling lunch meetings, etc.)
* History and Evolution of the Fashion Industry (Designers, Super Models, Fashion Houses, etc.)
* Modeling Scams and How to Spot Them
* Working with Agencies / Managers / Photographers, etc.
* Extra - Seminar for Parents re: Properly Preparing Children and Themselves for the Realities of the Modeling Industry
"We Turn Caterpillars into Butterflies!"